Friday, June 8, 2012

Surf lessons at Big Surf in Tempe with Australian Gold spf 30

TotalBeauty.com
How to Wear the Biggest Spring Trends Now

Love the new makeup and fashion trends this season but not sure you can pull them off? See how to make these trends work for you


How to Wear the Biggest Spring Trends Now

This is a TotalBeauty.com makeover article

It's easy to get stuck in a beauty and fashion rut, but this season's looks are too pretty to pass on. So to help, we talked to expert stylists and makeup artists for tips on how to make the bold trends ultra-wearable.

Get tips

Hello from Big Surf water park in beautiful Tempe Arizona! Summer vacation is in full swing and my family is here for surfing lessons. Yes, surfing in Arizona. It's as unique as snowboarding lessons in Arizona-which really happens in the winter! Today we are all wearing the Australian Gold spf 30 sheer coverage invisidry technology sunscreen. We all applied about 15 minutes before getting into the water to let the product absorb. After waves, slides, a break and some water play- I do not have any redness on my face but my son does? So I am not sure if I applied more on me or less on him or what happened but it's a bummer to have a bit of burn on him. What I like best about the Australian Gold spf 30 lotion is it has a really light scent, is not greasy, dries fast and is broad spectrum coverage. And what I don't like is the one person who needed the most coverage is the one who got burned! To learn more or get yours please visit http://www.australiangold.com